L. R. Nash Windows Ltd is a family run Anglesey double glazing business.
Leigh Nash is married with two children, a family man with family values. The business was started because after working for local companies, we realised as a company:
- What the customer really needs
- How they want their windows fitted, e.g. carpet protectors and dust sheets covering all furniture etc.
- The BEST product for a very competitive price.
- Peace of mind for 10 yrs, with guarantees with the Consumer Protection Association.
- 47 years of professional experience.
- ‘A’ rated energy certificates on all windows, doors and conservatories.
We pride ourselves on quality of craftsmanship and total customer satisfaction in the Anglesey double glazing business, as the results from the C.P.A. show – we have 100% customer satisfaction. We hope we can do business with all who view our website, which is designed with you in mind.
- We pride ourselves on our latest Consumer Protection Association Survey results, in which 100% of our customers rated the way we operate as a company as “Excellent“.
- In 2016/17, we were awarded 5/5 stars from North Wales Trading Standards Buy With confidence, with 155 Positive reviews, a 100% success rate.
- We were also awarded 5/5 stars for Most Feedback Received.
- In 2017, our Consumer Protection Association feedback report was 100% Excellent reviews
Here are our certificates for these awards:
This is 100% proof that our customers say that we are
SIMPLY THE BEST.
Peace of mind within your home
We use a carpet protection film on walkways and use dust sheets to cover all furniture. Your windows are removed carefully, ensuring not to disturb any tiles, render or plaster in the process.
Any damage that may be caused will be made good to a quality standard and guaranteed for 1 year.
Once installed, all windows/doors will be finished internally with a trim so that no re-decorating will be required (where possible). This also makes the window/door more aesthetically pleasing to the eye.